Saturday, September 3, 2011

Awesome Power

     "Have I done any good in the world today? Have I helped anyone in need? Have I cheered up the sad and made someone feel glad? If not, I have failed indeed. Has anyone’s burden been lighter today because I was willing to share? Have the sick and the weary been helped on their way? When they needed my help was I there? Then wake up and do something more than dream of your mansion above. Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, A blessing of duty and love. 'Have I Done Any Good in the World Today'

     Life can be awesome and it is awesome. As I walk around Clarksville, I love it because there are just so many great people who make this song come to life. Not only in Clarksville but everywhere I have been from Murfreesboro to all over Nashville to Clarksville. Sure you have some people who happened to wake up on the wrong side of the bed but that is there bad. There are great people everywhere. Now for me to do my part in cheering up the sad or making someone feel glad let me introduce Honest Abe. I'm going to have Honest Abe who will tell you whats up. So here to all the people who just don't get recognized but are still the greatest people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment